Ground Penetrating Radar GPR
Scudo 500 GPR Metal Detector
Minimum Order Quantity: 450000 Unit
|Alarm Mode||3d metal detector|
|Features||Plugged in Charging, Sensitivity Adjustment, Rechargable Batteries|
Applications in construction sites and archeological excavations. Good at localising PVC and concrete pipes, cables, burried constructions, cavities, anomalies in the medium.
- Frequency band: 10-1500MHz
- Central frequency: 500MHz
- 0.3m ~7m dry soil depth range.
- φ0.5cm HIGH object detection.
- Typical use-cases: cavities, cables, PVC pipes
- 50/100 ns time window. Time between transmission and reception of EM signal. Relates to the depth range in a medium.
- Includes measuring wheel.
- Pay Mode Terms: Other
LMX100 Locate and Mark GPR
As one of the most affordable GPR utility locating tools, LMX100™ completes the locator’s toolbox, offering a more complete picture of the underground infrastructure.LMX® has the advantage of detecting:
- metallic and non-metallic utilities
- utilities with broken tracer wires
- undocumented utilities
- Disturbed soil often associated with utility burial
- Unexpected obstacles/buried structures such as old foundations that can cause problems for excavations or construction
LMX100™ offers the perfect balance of depth penetration and resolution for accurate locating. Data is collected in Locate & Mark mode; this provides a real-time image in the field to identify utilities and mark their locations.LMX100™
LMX® is also available with a high resolution screen. Additional features include:
- Wi-Fi Mini-Reports
- Internal GPS
- Export Usage Report
- USB for data transfer
- Full collection review
- Digital hyperbola calibration
Enhance your productivity and increase your confidence when locating metallic & non-metallic pipes with these new features:
- bright, high contrast color display for data visibility in all lighting conditions
- built-in Wi-Fi, allowing you to send mini-reports from the field
- internal GPS for geotagging screen captures
- resistive touchscreen that works with your gloves on
- data markers to highlight features on your data
- horizontal scaling to optimize target visibility
- USB for quick data transfer
|GPR Sensor size||630 × 410 × 230 mm (25 × 16 × 9 in)|
|GPR Sensor weight||5 kg (11 lbs)|
|Display Unit weight||2.83 kg (6.24 lbs)|
|Screen||8.0"diagonal, high-visibility, sunlight-readable LCD color display with touchscreen|
1500 NIT and 800:1 contrast ratio
|Battery weight||4 kg (8.8 lbs)|
|Wireless||Integrated modules: Wi–Fi (IEEE 802.11 b,g,n)|
|Audio||Built–in speaker–85dBA speaker w/volume control|
|Battery||Lead acid gel cell|
Battery Life: 4–6 hours
Battery Capacity: 9.0 Ah
|Charger||Built-in charger with status indicator|
Universal AC mains charger input: 100-240V, 1.5A, 50/60Hz
Output: 12 Volts @ 3 Amps
|DVL-500N Display Unit Input||11–18V, 4A maximum|
|Temperature & Environmental||Ruggedized, environmentally sealed unit and connections.|
Ingress protection (IP) rating: DVL-500N Display Unit is rated to IP65 under IEC 60529
Relative Humidity operation (non–condensing): 10–90%
Operating temperature range: −40 to 50℃
Do not use touch screen below −20℃
Use battery charger between 0 and 30℃
|Regulatory Specifications||EMC–FCC, CE, IC, ACA, RSM|
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
GPR Dipole 300 3D Metal detector
Minimum Order Quantity: 445000 Unit
|Alarm Mode||3d Metal detector|
|Features||Plugged in Charging, Rechargeable Batteries, Sensitivity Adjustment|
Applications in archeological excavations. Good at localising constructions and cavities at great depths.
- Frequency band: 10-800MHz
- Central frequency: 300MHz
- 0.8m -10m dry soil depth range.
- 5.6cm LOW object detection.
- 75/150ns time window. Time between transmission and reception of EM signal. Relates to the depth range in a medium.
- Does not include measuring wheel.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
RD1500 Utility Ground Penetrating Radar
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
RD1500 Ground Penetrating Radar is Radiodetection's flagship GPR for utility locating.
The RD1500 provides all the great features of the RD1100 and also offers Depth Slices as well as Line Views. These allow the user to review slices of the subsurface at different depths, displaying cables, pipes and other utilities in unprecedented clarity.
The RD1500 is designed to find buried pipes and cables. Features include internal GPS, on-board Wi-Fi, a high resolution touch screen as well as the proprietary FrequenSee technology which selectively enhances small/shallow, medium size/depth, or large/deep targets, or even all at once, for easier viewing and detection.
Mini reports can be generated and delivered directly from the survey site by connecting to a Wi-Fi network or by using a cell phone as a hotspot. Data can also be exported to a USB memory stick.
Options for the RD1500 include:
- an external GPS, for higher positional accuracy
- the Enhancement package, which enables the user to slice through the exported depth data, export data to other formats and more, and
- for even more analysis, the Utility Suite software option offers features such as processing and displaying grid data in alternative ways, and the ability to output data to 3D visualization software such as Voxler
- Item Code: RD1500
- Delivery Time: 7 days
Utility Ground Penetrating Radar For Rent Services
|Service Duration||As per Customer Requirement|
|Area / Size||As per Customer Requirement|
further data analysis.
Criteria RD1500 RD1500 Enhanced How is data saved? Screenshots (.JPG) Screenshots (.JPG) and .GPZ files How much data can be saved? ??? 10 grids ??? 99 lines ??? 999 screenshots 9 Projects each with: ??? 10 grids ??? 99 lines ??? 999 screenshots File organization Lines and Grids Projects containing Lines, Grids & Screenshots Map View Displays a single line or grid Shows all lines/grids in a Project PC-based data display Any .JPG viewing software Data can be opened in EKKO_Project Criteria RD1500 RD1500 Enhanced How is data saved? Screenshots (.JPG) Screenshots (.JPG) and .GPZ files How much data can be saved? ??? 10 grids ??? 99 lines ??? 999 screenshots 9 Projects each with: ??? 10 grids ??? 99 lines ??? 999 screenshots File organization Lines and Grids Projects containing Lines, Grids & Screenshots Map View Displays a single line or grid Shows all lines/grids in a Project PC-based data display Any .JPG viewing software Data can be opened in EKKO_Project
- Item Code: GPR
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi
- Delivery Time: 3 days
KS 700 3d Under Ground Penetrating Radar
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
The KS700 has been designed for cavity detection.
It is a ground radar and works on the
principle of "FMCW".
The ground radar locates of 0-40 m in the solid rock bodies.
We have 60 m tunnel from the 2nd World War Kalksteinbis
located, but where you have to bear in mind that these tunnels
have a size of about 5 m wide and 7 m height.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi india
- Production Capacity: 1
- Delivery Time: 10 days
LMX 200 GPR
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Model||lmx 200 gpr|
|Application||Industrial Use, metal detector, Laboratory Use|
|Brand||Sensors & Software|
The Premier Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Locating Tool in the market today
Acquire geo-reference data, create depth slices on-site and wirelessly export all information in formatted reports.
Unprecedented insights and target confidence. Detect traditionally non-locatable subsurface features:
- Non-metallic pipes, including PVC and asbestos cement
- Concrete storm and sewer systems
- Utilities where installed tracer wiring has failed
- Underground storage tanks and drainage tiles
- Septic system components
- Non-utility structures such as vaults, foundation walls and concrete pads
Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) is a geophysical method that uses radar pulses to image the subsurface.