Ground Penetrating Radar GPR
Scudo 500 GPR Metal Detector
Minimum Order Quantity: 450000 Unit
|Alarm Mode||3d metal detector|
|Features||Plugged in Charging, Rechargable Batteries, Sensitivity Adjustment|
Applications in construction sites and archeological excavations. Good at localising PVC and concrete pipes, cables, burried constructions, cavities, anomalies in the medium.
- Frequency band: 10-1500MHz
- Central frequency: 500MHz
- 0.3m ~7m dry soil depth range.
- φ0.5cm HIGH object detection.
- Typical use-cases: cavities, cables, PVC pipes
- 50/100 ns time window. Time between transmission and reception of EM signal. Relates to the depth range in a medium.
- Includes measuring wheel.
- Pay Mode Terms: Other
GPR Dipole 300 3D Metal detector
Minimum Order Quantity: 445000 Unit
|Alarm Mode||3d Metal detector|
|Features||Plugged in Charging, Rechargeable Batteries, Sensitivity Adjustment|
Applications in archeological excavations. Good at localising constructions and cavities at great depths.
- Frequency band: 10-800MHz
- Central frequency: 300MHz
- 0.8m -10m dry soil depth range.
- 5.6cm LOW object detection.
- 75/150ns time window. Time between transmission and reception of EM signal. Relates to the depth range in a medium.
- Does not include measuring wheel.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
KS 700 3d Under Ground Penetrating Radar
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Tunnels Size||5 m wide and 7 m height.|
|Radar Range||0-40 m|
The KS700 has been designed for cavity detection.
It is a ground radar and works on the
principle of "FMCW".
The ground radar locates of 0-40 m in the solid rock bodies.
We have 60 m tunnel from the 2nd World War Kalksteinbis
located, but where you have to bear in mind that these tunnels
have a size of about 5 m wide and 7 m height.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi india
- Production Capacity: 1
- Delivery Time: 10 days